Holcim Australia & NZ has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is a leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of professional development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety and environmental sustainability and is committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
About the role
- Full P&L accountability for the region
- An opportunity to lead a business within a global industry leader
- Generous salary package aligned to experience
Reporting to the EGM and part of the national Aggregates Leadership Team you will manage and have full responsibility for the leadership, growth and profitability of the NSW/ACT Aggregates business.
You will be strong commercially, drive accountability, have operational experience and be results driven whilst leading the region and your team. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully influence, lead change and implement business improvement initiatives.
- Lead the implementation and create a culture of zero harm across the business
- Achieve revenue and profit targets by maximising opportunities and controlling costs
- Develop and implement rigorous and measurable commercial plans which create maximum value in market and customer segments
- Grow / maintain profitable market share in line with budget objectives
- Build and maintain long term customer and supplier relationships
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives for all operational sites
- Ensure that strategy and cascaded KPI‘s are embedded throughout the whole business
- Develop talent and build bench strength across core functions and critical roles
- Develop and maintain a positive relationships with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Bringing a fresh approach supported by relevant experience in a similar role, leading teams with full P&L accountability
- Previous experience within the Aggregates sector combined with a strong understanding of the construction materials industry
- Proven commercial experience ensuring all opportunities are maximised
- Strong business acumen with the proven ability to manage costs across operational sites
- Experience in managing customer relationships
- Self motivated and credible within our industry
Category: Aggregates and Quarrying