- Supportive management setting realistic targets and goals
- Culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
- An inclusive and friendly team environment
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is a leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Roles in concrete plants are fast paced and will require you to be a strong problem solver, process driven with a high level of attention to detail.
Based at our Mt Louisa you will be batching concrete whilst ensuring a smooth running of the concrete plant whilst you ensure that cost effective concrete is produced both safely and sustainably.
- Permanent Full Time position
- Monday to Friday + half day Saturday
- Base salary package including overtime hours + Super
Why join Holcim?
- Full training provided on equipment, systems and procedures
- A close knit team on site backed by an inclusive culture company wide
- The chance to contribute to building some of Australia’s most iconic infrastructure
Duties and responsibilities:
- Batching concrete using multiple computer systems
- Allocating and assigning loads to drivers
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
- Yard work duties as required
- Driving a front end loader
- Review of daily concrete orders and deliveries
- Order raw materials to meet daily production requirements and ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Carry out routine maintenance on the plant and equipment as required
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping on the site
- Be proactive in your approach to safety
- Willingness to deliver results for all stakeholders that exceed expectations
- Able to work as part of a small team to ensure success
- Driver's license essential with front end loader or forklift competency an advantage
- Construction White Card
- Experience using Command Batch system / SAP and Google very beneficial
- Organised with a strong customer service and people skills